Hello, their are several exercises you can do to see auras. The aura is the energy field surrounding all living creatures.
1. Sit in front of a mirror. Place a small lamp, with a white shade, on a table to the left or right of the mirror. Be sure the light does not reflect in the mirror or is uncomfortable to your eyes.
2.Begin by looking at your shoulder and neck area in the mirror. Let your eyes go out of focus, as if you were looking beyond your body’s reflection.
3After some practice you should begin to see a white glow or outline, about
1 -2 inches wide, around the shoulder and neck( your inner-aura.)
-after the first step is successfully done begin this exercise.
1. Practice seeing the white inner aura once again, then try to move your focus to the outside line of the white sheen.
2.After a while you will begin to see the white outline grow wider. there should be a slight variation in the color.
3.As you watch the aura form, you will be able to see slight color emerge around the edges of the white aura.
-The colors might be faint and cloudy at first, but keep practicing. This is the beginning layer of the middle of the aura.
—after a while you will be able to see the entire aura.
-all living creatures have auras
—don’t strain your eyes
- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a parasympathetic response.
Use this for panic/anxiety attacks, exams, presentations.
Never not reblog
Fun things to say when someone tells you they’re going to go to the bathroom:
- Stay safe
- That’s what they all say
- Different strokes for different folks
- I hope you have the time of your life
- But you have so much to live for
- Please explain
- think of me